We are committed to championing better nutrition and responsible consumption.
In 2017 we refreshed our strategy as well as our targets and commitments. We will report on our progress against our targets at the end of FY17.
Across our Dairy and Drinks’ portfolio:
- 100% of children’s products and 80% of our adult products (by volume) will meet our ‘best’ and ‘good’ for you criteria by 2019
- We will reduce added sugar and salt/ sodium by 10% and 5% respectively, and reduce fat by 10% in our ‘treat’ products, by 2019
Encourage Responsible Drinking
- We will continue with innovation in the lower-than-full-strength category in Australia and New Zealand.
- By 2020 we will have externally engaged 5,000 people in New Zealand in our Alcohol&Me responsible drinking program and continue to roll this out to our people in Australia.
Provide Transparent Labelling
- We will provide nutrition information panels on all permanent Lion-owned key beer brands by the end of 2018
- We will rollout Health Star Ratings on 100% of our Dairy & Drinksâ€™ retail products by the end of 2018